How do you send money via Western Union?
How to Send Money Online
- Log in to your profile. If you don’t have a profile, please register for free.
- Choose country, amount and delivery method (cash).
- Enter your receiver’s name.
- Pay with your card.
- You’ll get a confirmation by email. Save the tracking number (MTCN) to share with your receiver for pickup.
How much money you can send through Western Union?
Maximum send limit $500/day/card account.
What happens when you send money through Western Union?
The agent immediately processes the transaction. To pick up the money, the receiver completes a Receive Money form at any Western Union agent location and provides proper identification. The agent then pays the transfer amount to the receiver.
How do you use Western Union step by step?
Follow these steps to send money from a bank account:
- Log in or register for a free profile. …
- Enter your destination and the amount you’d like to send with a bank account. …
- Link your checking account to your Western Union® profile (U.S. accounts only).
- The final step to send your money is verifying your bank account.
How can I send money to someone without a bank account?
6 ways to send money to someone without a bank account
- Mobile wallets. One answer to the question of how to send someone money without a bank account is with mobile wallets, also known as e-wallets. …
- Money orders. …
- Credit cards. …
- Prepaid debit cards. …
- Cash. …
- Money transfer services.
How do I pick up money from Western Union?
- Visit an Agent Location: Use our online Agent locator to find a location near you.
- Provide the following information to the Agent Clerk. Correct money transfer control number (MTCN). Sender’s name. Where money was sent from. Expected amount. Valid ID. Test question and answer (if applicable)
- Receive the Money.
Can I send $5 through Western Union?
To send more than 3,000 USD from the United States, you will need to verify your identity1. Once verified, you can send up to 50,000USD. You can verify your identity online or at an agent location.
Is Western Union cheaper than bank transfer?
Money transfer services can cost less than bank fees
For example, with Western Union, you can send money online to bank accounts around the world for no transfer fee when you pay with POLi. You can also take advantage of no transfer fees for international bank transfers over $5,000.