Asked by: Liz Velasquez
What is the highest yielding savings account right now?
The best high-yield savings account rates
- BrioDirect – 1.80% APY.
- UFB Direct – 1.66% APY.
- Bread Savings (formerly Comenity Direct) – 1.65% APY.
- Morgan Stanley Private Bank – 1.40% APY.
- CIBC Bank USA – 1.27% APY.
- TAB Bank – 1.26% APY.
- LendingClub Bank – 1.26% APY.
- Quontic Bank – 1.25% APY.
Which bank gives 7% interest on savings account?
Shivalik Small Finance Bank
|SAVING BANK ACCOUNTS||RATE OF INTEREST (%p.a.)|
|Above 1 Crore to 2 Crore||5.00%|
|Above 2 Crore to 5 Crore||7.00%|
|Above 5 Crore to 7 Crore||7.00%|
|7 Crore and above||7.00%|
How can I save money and not be touched?
Make Your Savings Account Untouchable
- Keep your savings at a different bank.
- Cut up your savings debit card.
- Set it and forget it.
- If you find yourself tapping savings often, reduce your contributions.
- Use a credit card instead.
Where can I get 5% interest on my money?
Here are the best 5% interest savings accounts you can open today:
- Current: 4% up to $6,000.
- Aspiration: 3-5% up to $10,000.
- NetSpend: 5% up to $1,000.
- Digital Federal Credit Union: 6.17% up to $1,000.
- Blue Federal Credit Union: 5% up to $1,000.
- Mango Money: 6% up to $2,500.
- Landmark Credit Union: 7.50% up to $500.